So last night I was helping Jack with a book report and science project. I checked on Emma and Luke often because one never knows what they'll get into. But, we finished printing so I walk into the kitchen to find Emma sitting on the countertop with her back to me. As I approach, I see that she has taken the lid off of the glue and poured it everywhere. Emma thinks this is great and she says "Look Mommy!" All the while, smearing the glue about on the granite and rubbing it all over her cute dress and once clean hair. So, I strategically wipe up glue, pick her up and horror of all horrors, I find a Sharpie lid. HMMMM...there is Sharpie on her hand, there is Sharpie all over the glue bottle, but there is no Sharpie anywhere in my kitchen. Now Emma is a climber but once she gets up that high, she can't get down. So, Jack and I search high and low and no Sharpie.
My Blog is Moving
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment